Topband: Phased staggered beverages

Kenny Silverman kenny.k2kw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:56:20 EDT 2020

Thanks Frank & Dave,

The spacing and stagger I mentioned just doesn’t seem to work (the rear and side lobes and ultimately the RDF) regardless of the phasing. If I’m going for max RDF to EU that fits in my property the best scenario appears to be two 540’ beverages spaced ~20’ and staggered 70’.  I can fit that pair in my lot and the RDF is ~11.5 dB.  A 580’ single beverage has an RDF of ~9.83 dB.

I know my beverage plans will change as I plan out the station but at least I have some options.

Regards , Kenny K2KW