Topband: Reminiscence of Stew Perry

Augie "Gus" Hansen augie.hansen at comcast.net
Sat Apr 3 15:27:50 EDT 2021

On 4/3/2021 11:33 AM, jcraig at mun.ca wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Apr 2021, Eric NO3M wrote:
>
>> Photo 100_0974.jpg in your dropbox.... is that a younger W1BB sitting
>> in front of a RME-69 receiver with mic in hand?
>
> And just below to the left, E. Armstrong?

Bob Merriam told me that the two pictures on the left side of the middle
row are of Stew taken at different times. There are two pictures of
Armstrong, one in the upper left corner and the other below , between
the photos of equipment and tubes.

Also notice the distinguished gentleman second from the left, top row:
Thomas Alva Edison. And the bearded fellow in the upper-right corner is
Alexander Graham Bell, important to me for many reasons, not the least
of which is the seven years I was employed by Bell Laboratories. Best
job I ever had working for someone else.