Topband: 160m CW Activity

List Mail mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Sat Apr 3 19:25:09 EDT 2021

We typically have storm static from September till April, but winter thunderstorms are possible as well. In addition, there is always Tropical noise that may propagate in, when there are otherwise no thunderstorms apparent across all of Australia.
I’m still working a handful of European stations most mornings, but this morning, the Polish DX Contest was on, so that made working any DX impossible.
Most of our interesting DX is worked during our summer time, so we just have to put up with the noise. Very little happens over winter, when it is nice and quiet.
73, Luke VK3HJ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10