Topband: 160 DX

List Mail mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Mon Apr 5 01:37:15 EDT 2021

Topband success, in addition to considerable effort in erecting suitable antennas, also considerable personal effort. I’m definitely not a “morning person”, but have been getting up at dawn to chase the seasonal path to Europe. It’s nice when there are others who make the effort to be on air to make it worthwhile. This morning, I put one DL in the log. He had a good signal. There was propagation, at least to his part of the world, but only one operator on. Better than nothing.
73, Luke VK3HJ

Sent from Mail for Windows 10