Topband: Summer Projects: Shunt Feeding a HDX589MDPL

VE6WZ_Steve ve6wz at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 12 19:04:18 EDT 2021

Mike,

In this video I explain exactly what you want to do.  In fact this video is about shunt feeding the HDX-589mdpl….your exact tower.
I explain how to adjust the tap height and spacing of the gamma wire to achieve a perfect match.

https://youtu.be/cHlc5MTGTFM <https://youtu.be/cHlc5MTGTFM>

73, de steve, ve6wz