Topband: Aluminum fence wire for Beverage

Joe nss at mwt.net
Tue Apr 13 23:56:24 EDT 2021

Did you use real Aluminum electric fence wire? The real stuff is
tempered to be very strong under tension.
Geez 2000+ pound Bulls wont go through it. I have had tree branches 4"
dia break before the wire breaks.

Last wire I used this with was a 1500 foot loop up about 60 feet.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
<http://www.idle-tyme.com>