Topband: Testing FST4 on 160m

Brian Hamerski bhamer at me.com
Tue Feb 9 14:43:29 EST 2021

So far I’m impressed with the mode from here in AZ.   Worked into IL at 0100, pretty early for out west here.   Getting spots on east coast well after their sunrise.,
VK4TUX is on every day starting about 1300,   he is running at 300seconds!    Many folks (me included) have called him but I have not seen any QSOs take place. He is  not on PSK reporter, so can’t see who he decodes.

Most people are running 60 seconds.

FYI, CLUBLOG will not forward your FST4 QSOs to LOTW properly.    They have no plan to fix this.

—Brian, KF6HI