Topband: Wednesday CW DX Activity Night

Roger Kennedy roger at wessexproductions.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 04:07:35 EST 2021

Well activity is when there is Propagation, ie during the darkness hours,
from your Sunset to Sunrise where you want to work.

I personally come on from around midnight our time (0000 Z), and try and pop
back on a couple of times during the night.  Sunrise here in Britain is
currently around 0700 Z.

Roger G3YRO

  _____