Topband: ARRL CW Contest

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Mon Feb 22 17:27:24 EST 2021

No EU prop to CA at all.  I saw G3YRO spotted but heard
nothing on my new 9 circle RX array.

OTOH, I worked over 30 JA's between 0900Z and 1030Z.
A fair number were reporting only 100 watts.
Also worked ZM4T.

I supposedly QSO'ed UZ3DD with the 9 circle
beaming to Asia.  I see that UZ3DD is reported
as valid by SCP, but in not shown on QRZ.  WFWL?

Rick N6RK