Topband: The WD8DSB mini-flag antenna

GEORGE WALLNER aa7jv at atlanticbb.net
Wed Feb 24 09:32:43 EST 2021

Don,
I put that note out because friends were asking if with a "ultra-low-noise"
pre-amp they could use it for DX. Unfortunately, that's not the case. (I
have tried.)
Of course, that does not diminish the usefulness of your antenna for DR.
Also, a somewhat larger version (1.5 - 2 m per side) could be useful for
very noisy locations.
TKS for starting this discussion as we still have more to discover with
resistor loaded loops.

73,
George,
AA7JV/C6AGU