Topband: Need Ideas For "Fusing" Beverages From Falling Trees

Mark - N5OT r-emails at n5ot.com
Sun Jan 3 11:52:57 EST 2021

 > This arrangement allows the wire to withstand several large trees
falling along its length (1000 ft) - and the antennas keep working.

Strange as it sounds, (living where I live and all that), sometimes
during an ice storm all you really want to do is get on the air and play
radio.  Can't really go out with the chainsaw while it's happening.
That's for later.

I am liking the counterweight approach as what I may use if I put up
long wires like that.

73 - Mark N5OT