Topband: Phased Short Beverages

Fred Moeves fmoeves at twc.com
Tue Jan 12 12:55:59 EST 2021

While watching another one of Steve's(VE6WZ) awesome videos got me to
thinking about doing this to with short Beverages...
I thinking about end-fire phased where one stepped in front of the other.
I have read what ON4UN has written on this subject and just how close
you can have Beverages with out real problems with coupling.

So has anyone on topband try this and what was your thoughts?
Would it be a worthwhile effort.

What about 2 loops,flags?
Would it be better then a 300' Beverage?

Anyway just thinking out loud and trying to improve my system.

73
Fred KB4QZH