Topband: Oscillation in Narrow band tuned antenna

Jim Borowski jim.gmforum at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 12:07:30 EST 2021

Ham Station Desk Radio Equipment Ground.   https://www.w8ji.com/rfi_rf_grounding.htmWhile reading pay attention to the section on Feed Line.Excuse me Jim I should have used the term common mode currents. Ground loop, RF Ground Loop, with out going into a long explanation like the link I posted explains it better I think. Maybe you would prefer Common Mode currents loop, or feed back, not to on include cable shields and RF Coupling.Jim K9TFSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device