Topband: Important Alert

Lee STRAHAN k7tjr at msn.com
Thu Jan 28 14:43:57 EST 2021

  I looked at the headers in that email and one IP address was reported as a shop in Fremont Ca. The other IP addresses in the email did not report any information except the lookup was denied due to excessive lookups of the IP address.
  So for now I still treat that email as very suspicious.
Lee  K7TJR   OR