Topband: Wednesday CW DX Activity Night

Don Kirk wd8dsb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 15:00:53 EST 2021

Hi Roger,

I had a lot of fun early this morning working into Eu an hour before
through a little past their sunrise.  A lot of QSB but pretty decent
signals and I even did a 2 way 100 watt QSO with F5PLC.  Did have QRN from
lightning off SE coast of US.  Definitely sunrise enhancement for a change.

Unfortunately hardly anyone around in the US at that time in the morning
answering the Eu stations calling CQ.

Also heard a JH station this morning at my Sunrise which other US stations
were working.
73,
Don (wd8dsb)