Topband: Ahem!!!

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 12:04:11 EST 2021

Thank you.

I think you should put some of the complainers on "moderate mode". That is,
we must pre-approve all posts in the future from them. But depending on how
often they post, that might take a lot of time; so a ban —that increases in
length for each future infraction— would be more appropriate.

That's what we do on the two sites that I co-moderate. (But that is a rare
occurrence there.)

73 Mike
W0BTU