Topband: CQ Zones

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Tue Mar 9 22:29:29 EST 2021

Ah but, there used to be an RTTY DXCC (which I have) that has now been
bastardized into "Digital".  They should have maintained the (traditional) RTTY
award and added an award for the digital stuff.  Since they have not seen fit to
do this, I am forced to carefully avoid applying for LoTW digital credits to be
applied to my RTTY award.

Wes  N7WS