Topband: Dumb mistakes was: "Inverted L Questions"

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Fri Mar 26 10:21:30 EDT 2021

OK, I did it again. Discovered that I had not connected my radial field
to the ground side of my inverted L feedpoint.  It was working just
against a single 8-foot ground rod.  The difference is startling -
resonance is now at 1825 KHz, and R is down to 40 ohms - still not good,
but certainly more what I'd expect.  Curves are way too flat, but ...

That's the end of it for this year - I promise.  Just didn't want to
leave it dangling.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.