Topband: W7 Propagation 3/29/2021

Bob Kile midnight18 at cox.net
Tue Mar 30 12:35:13 EDT 2021

Out of the blue with continuous solar disruptions and high A and K
indexes an opening occurred last evening. A Index zero and K index less
than 1 the band was a bit noisy, typical of Spring time levels. Miracles
do happen.

I worked SM5EDX and SM3EVR from AZ QTH before I discovered my power
level was only 25W! OK1CF made it into the log as well. Heard but not
worked G3PQA, G3YRO and DL8LAS. Then the bell struck. At 04:00 UTC I
lost remote Internet connection for the rest of the evening. :(

160m the magic band....

Bob W7RH

--
W7RH DM35OJ

  “Small is the number of people who see with their eyes and think with their minds.” – Albert Einstein