Topband: For AA1K

HP pfizenmayer at q.com
Fri Sep 10 17:03:12 EDT 2021

He might be using Centurylink - They are putting contesting.com emails into spam -ever since they
improved their email May 14 th - I was also kicked off mailman because of excessive bounces -They seem to have fixed that -but contesting.com seems tpo be above their skill level - I send
"view originals " files to them every week day showing their spam shows as " spam-low " There were DKIM issues but for now they suspended DKIM .

Hank K7HP