Topband: Correction

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:13:13 EST 2022

73, Pete N4ZR,one of the RBN team
Check out our web server at
<https://reversebeacon.net/main.php>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.

Earlier today, someone who shall remain nameless accused me of claiming
sole credit for the RBN, based on my long-employed e-mail signature
block.  In an effort to prevent that interpretation in future, I
mistakenly and inadvertently connected myself to the N1MM team in a few
e-mails to the addressees above. when what I meant to say was that I'm
just one member of the *RBN* team.

My apologies - it was a classic case of thinking of too many things at
once and having the wrong thing come out through my keyboard  I hope
this puts it straight.