Topband: F connector how-to video

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Fri Feb 4 10:11:59 EST 2022

I was happy to see this video. I have put on hundreds of these
connectors, but was unsure of the proper method. I used the brute force
method and usually found myself pushing the connector against a tree and
ramming the cable in as hard as I could.  And, yes, all my antenna work
is done in winter, in the dark, when it is snowing and my boots are
wet..  I got lots of good pointers for sure. Thanks

Dave K1WHS