Topband: RFI powerline ?

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Tue Jan 11 09:25:04 EST 2022

Hello Andy,

It looks like some form of man made QRM, and not power line noise. I am
very familiar with powerline noise, but our noise is at 120 Hz and yours
will be at 100 Hz, 60 vs 50 Hz) so it should sound a lower pitch than
what I am used to, but the waterfall display shows those evenly spaced
groups of noise and that does not look like power line noise.

Dave K1WHS