Topband: CQWW 160m

mw_comercial at wp.pl mw_comercial at wp.pl
Thu Jan 27 03:19:34 EST 2022

Hi Andy,

I could not be 100% QRV in the last few days, so good to hear that
conditions improved.

Here I'm suffering some local noises (mostly from 15kV power lines) but I
don't give up. I will be as SN2M during CQ 160.
This season I have 12x Beverage's including 2 different arays for W/VE and
separate antenna for 330deg (West Coast). Till now , I've made only 1 QSO on
this antenna, with Steve VE6WZ... So hope it's gonna be more usefull during
this weekend ;)

Unfortunaly, I'm seen on the band everyday more guys using other continent
web SDR for receiving, despite they have big stations and their own long
Bev's... I don't even know how to comment this...

73's all and good luck in the contest

Mac SP2XF