Topband: ARRLWWDX-SSB Contest 160m conditions

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Sun Mar 13 18:16:04 EDT 2022

On 3/13/2022 2:33 PM, Roger Kennedy wrote:

> Signals were still well down this weekend for the Spring Stew Perry, but
> came on the band a couple of times during last night, and managed 28 NA
>

> 73 Roger G3YRO

In the Spring Stew, from the west coast USA, signals were excellent from
the east coast and Asia.  I had no trouble working a number of JA's and
a VK (39 points!) running only 100 watts to a vertical.  As usual, we
heard only thestateside end of many EU QSO's.  No openings to EU from here.

Rick N6RK