Topband: What antenna would you build?

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Mar 25 14:16:09 EDT 2022

YES!  This is VERY important advice, trumps all else.

And I echo those who have advised to build one vertical radiator with an
excellent radial system, and the best RX antenna system that will fit on
your property. Most of the arrays others have suggested are not
practical on five acres, if for no other reason that a GREAT radial
system for each element is critical.

73, Jim K9YC