Topband: J28MD, conditions

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 20:16:13 EDT 2022

Hi

Seems people still have a complex with some modes

If you don´t like SSB, CW or FT8, just don´t do it and let the people do
what they want

Or just spend the money to do a DXPedition and do what you want, works 100%
CW?, great!!

I can tell that in the case of J28MD I worked them in many slots, included
80 and 160 mts CW and FT8, great operators

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W

Jorge