Topband: J28MD, conditions

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Mon Nov 7 01:33:28 EST 2022

Thanks for pointing this out, Wes. I went back a re-read the primer on
using "hound" mode in a less sleep-deprived state (still sleep deprived,
but not nearly as much). Sure enough it describes how the hound's
frequency gets moved to the frequency where the "fox"  responded. It
seems that the computer tried to do exactly what is was supposed to do.
It's a miracle that P29RO logged me given all my attempts to sabotage
the intended course of events. 😅

73, Mike W4EF.........