Topband: QRM Eliminator

Rich Dailey richdailey at windstream.net
Sat Nov 12 11:29:35 EST 2022

A lil late to the bar regarding this thread, but my first phasing type rotten qrn reducer was an iteration of W1FB's 'QRN Squasher'
that he wrote about around 1996. In 1997 I also bought (and use to this day) the mfj-1025. Both devices have worked great for me
on 160/80/40m, with an edge toward the mfj when using two beverages.

https://www.google.com/search?q=w1fb+qrn+squasher

de N8UX