Topband: QRM Eliminator

Martin Kratoska martin at ok1rr.com
Sun Oct 9 15:12:24 EDT 2022

Nothing against NCC phasers but I would try the PA0SIM phaser

http://www.pa0sim.nl/Phaser%2080%20-%2010%20meters.htm

before making any decisions. It can be better than any NCC, assumed that
the amplifier on the output has fairly low input impedance and excellent
IM properties. At least, you can get a  phaser good on 10 MHz and
above... It is always matter of experiment!

73,
Martin, OK1RR