Topband: Topband - Stew Perry event just 48 hours away

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 20:05:57 EDT 2022

Thanks Mark (and all the others who replied)!

This seems to be exactly what I was looking for.  I wasn't expecting any of
these Web SDRs to have the type of RX antennas that contesters use. Mostly,
I wanted to listen to keep my CW skills up. But it'll also be fun to see if
I hear any DX.

Good luck in the contest! :-)

73 Mike
W0BTU