Topband: K9FD

Hans Hjelmström sm6cvx at hjelmstrom.se
Wed Sep 28 13:27:53 EDT 2022

To  OK1TN

YES Slavek,   I agree 100%.   K1JT and his computer-game has
completely destroyed 160  and 6 meters and most other bands.
VERY SAD .Its a shame.

Me and many many others has almost gone QRT ,and people stay
away from our hobby.   But we had a lot of fun before FT 8.
Because now almost no Ham radio activity  ONLY FT 8….without
challange and antennas.
 and no need for operating skills.

Take care and stay safe

SM6CVX  Hans