Topband: AM broadcast multiplexing

Henry Pfizenmayer pfizenmayer at q.com
Fri Apr 21 19:59:20 EDT 2023

Some years ago I had a severe AM  BC imd problem  -first thing I found was I needed a conductor tying the top and bottom of my T2X rotor together.(Hint was - I noted one night as I cycled the brake the imod would change  or go away)

But it still existed ,not as bad, but there -I found the next source just probing around the yard with a IC R10 rx and its little rubber duck ant -the other source was a rusty turnbuckle eye bolt to another eye bolt and even though there was  safety wiring around the turnbuckle apparently was not  enough to kill it or was making lousy contact .

Hank K7HP