Topband: NCDXF Beacons...

Kevin Rowett kevin at rowett.org
Thu Apr 27 17:26:33 EDT 2023

New thread, and I don’t often contribute to top band list.

The beacon at W6WX has a special authorization from the FCC.  KH6RS is a bit questionable, right now, as we changed the callsign and moved the beacon.

No other countries have a restriction.

The NCDXF beacons ONLY transmit on 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 10m.

The listed URL will give you lots of good info.  And, we’ve love to get reception reports.  All the Ops work hard to keep the beacons on the air.  We appreciate their efforts.

73, K6TD - KR-
C92DX, K4M, TX3X, KH1/KH7Z, KH8/K6TD
ARRL Life-Time Member
NCDXF BoD - President