Topband: Is a 300' BOG + preamp worth it on 160m?

Frank W3LPL donovanf at starpower.net
Mon Aug 7 13:04:38 EDT 2023

Hi Felipe,

In my experience, a four-square array of short verticals is fully competitive
with a 500 foot Beverage. It can be as small as 65 feet on a side.

The YCCC 3 element in-line vertical array has similar excellent
performance, fully competitive with a 500 foot Beverage.

Try it! You be delighted with your results

73
Frank
W3LPL