Topband: Digiwave feedline

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Fri Aug 11 18:25:43 EDT 2023

Have tested a bunch of coax from HD and Lowes, I would say it is some of
the worst coax you will find.  It goes by various meaningless "brand"
names.  I've never heard of "Digiwave".  I recommend you return it for
a refund and buy real branded coax from a real distributor (probably
on line since you are living on an island.)

Also, you want to get gel filled coax so critters don't chew it.
Can't get that at the big box stores.

73
Rick N6RK