Topband: E51D and OHQP

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Aug 25 15:22:39 EDT 2023

On 8/25/2023 8:26 AM, Chuck Dietz wrote:
> You can never have too many antennas. (Despite your wife’s opinion)

For 160M events, N6RO patches much of his considerable antenna farm to
his operating position.

On 8/25/2023 5:09 AM, Mike Waters wrote:
 > my friend G4IUF (Honor Roll)  has a good collection of topband dx
around 90

DXCC count on topband from Europe is not in any way comparable to from
DXCC from North America, where, depending on where you live, no more
than five countries are within 2,000 miles. Working countries from
Europe is like working States in North America.

 From my QTH near San Francisco, once I get past VE, KH6, KL7, KP2,
KP4,XE, CM, and a few Caribbean islands, the average distance is 5,000
miles. My current count is 171 in 16 years after moving here in 2006.

73, Jim K9YC