Topband: E51D on 160 Tonight

mstangelo at comcast.net mstangelo at comcast.net
Thu Aug 31 08:19:38 EDT 2023

One should not condemn the people but the leaders who are pushing the aggression. We don't know what the politics of the station operators.

Scientific endeavors should supersede politics.

We are still operating the International Space Station with the Russians.

Benjamin Franklin know the importance of Cooks's expeditions and asked the Colonial sea captains to respect this voyage, See item 6:

<https://www.history.com/news/10-things-you-may-not-know-about-captain-james-cook>

Mike N2MS