Topband: NCC-2 antenna pattern?

Rick Kunath k9ao at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 22:14:33 EST 2023

Lots of good info on some of these posts already.

Although I like a pair of inline flag antennas terminated with VACTROLs
separated by 100 feet inline better than the center feed/terminated
design I saw earlier. Great F/B and tweakable remotely to make sure that
F.B is maxedd at the frequency of interest or what is best across a band
for unattended use. There are other variations like the KAZ or the DKAZ
or the Superloop. But whatever works is the right antenna for the job.

Will you be needing at the loop preamplification?

Were you wanting this receive antenna for 160-meters or a higher band?

And will you be receiving live or will you be recording either audio or
more likely I/Q unattended?

Rick Kunath, K9AO