Topband: 160 ain't dead yet.

Roger Kennedy roger at wessexproductions.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 04:21:48 EST 2023

Sorry I couldn't copy you calling me last night Guy . . . I've still got
this local noise problem (OFCOM back again next week, so keep hoping they
will shut the source down)

I popped on a couple of times last night . . . but didn't stay on long. as
reports from RBN stations were very poor !

It's always fascinating how very localised DX Propagation can be on Top
Band, I noted how several Europeans said that propagation to NA was very
poor over the weekend, whereas I found it pretty good.

73 Roger G3YRO