Topband: 1940 kHz Intruder

A J iamfromcanadaalso at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 11:26:32 EST 2023

Hi All

It sounds like two station are there possibly more.

I heard a frequency 1610khz  said.

No directional antenna to the south east. Just North and NE nothing
heard on those. It is heard on the inverted V at varying levels.

The info draws a picture. See link below.

https://www.contesting.com/data/profile/ve3hj/photo.jpeg

AJ___ VE3HJ