Topband: spot

uy0zg uy0zg at mksat.net
Tue Jan 10 00:49:52 EST 2023

Hi folks

Unfortunately, there are more and more collectors on this list than
lovers of 160m.

http://www.arrl.org/system/dxcc/view/DXCC-160M-20230109-USLetter.pdf

I, for example, am interested in another (live) process - the indicators
of daily work with DX.

For example, today I have CFM LotW 880 different callsigns from the U.S.
from AA1K - and to WZ8P

Unfortunately, I can't lead a full life now (and not just on the
radio)...

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua