Topband: Good Conditions

Roger Kennedy roger at wessexproductions.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 06:32:09 EST 2023

As someone commented, maybe we should complain about poor conditions more
often, as the band was in good shape for DX last night!

I came on for a while from around 0300Z, and worked 22 NA stations in 18
different States . . . best DX was Texas.

Good to hear so many stations on 160m, both sides of the pond.

I'm still suffering with a high noise level, so apologies if you were one of
the stations calling me that I couldn't quite copy. OFCOM have shut down one
of my local noise sources . . . they are coming back up here tomorrow to
hopefully shut down the other one. (they have located the source, but the
offending business was closed)

73 Roger G3YRO