Topband: CQ World Wide 160-Meter Contest

uy0zg uy0zg at mksat.net
Sun Jan 29 16:25:59 EST 2023

Hi

It all worked out for me. The goal was to hear as many North American
and Caribbean stations as possible.

The result is 40 QSOs with stations from the USA and 5 from Canada +
PJ2,P4,KP2

I have sound recordings of all QSOs.

If anyone is interested, I can send the file after February 3.

The loudest station from the United States was N2AA.

Made a video of the P40AA :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HyU7GdYWxQ&ab_channel=UY0ZGTOPBAND

Most of the U.S. connections were made after my dawn. Unfortunately,
this morning I was unable to make connections to the interesting states
- KV0Q, NI0G, W8MJ.  I heard them very quietly. But this is a feature of
the conditions.
--
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua