Topband: Topband cw - bugs rhythm, swing

Andrzej_SP6AEG andrzej_aeg at interia.pl
Sun Jul 2 04:38:47 EDT 2023

With a tear in my eye, I read memories of old telegraph keys.
Does anyone remember a electronic key designed on two triodes and two
stabilivolts (105 and 150 V).

This key was designed by W6DPU. Very popular in the 1950s and 1960s.

The VFOs commonly used in those years used a Colpitts and Clapp type
oscillator.

With small feedback, you could get a beautiful ringing tone

Regards

Andrzej

SP6AEG