Topband: V31XX STATION SALE

cqtestk4xs at aol.com cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Sun Jul 2 12:07:28 EDT 2023

We thought a fellow ham was going to buy the place, but it just didn't work out.  As a result, the station is back on the market at a reduced price.  More info can be found on QRZ.com and V31XX.com.  Or drop me an email for more info.
Not interested?  There is a substatial finder's fee for anyone who locates a buyer of the station.
There has been interest in a partnership by several hams.  If interested let me know and I can put you guys in touch. By the way, the station can be operated remotely.
73  Bill  V31XX/K4XS