Topband: I asked AI how to make more Stew Perry Contacts!

Joe nss at mwt.net
Thu Jun 22 18:18:48 EDT 2023

Actually,
I have been contesting since 1975, and every now and then I do come
across a station that has a CW tone, that is not the pure "Tone"  But I
do not know how to describe it. But is is super smooth and pleasant to
hear, kind of like music? maybe is a combination of two close together
tones? I don't know, but it is just  like ringing a bell smooth tone.
Always loved it but have no clue to know how to describe it or how it
was made.

Joe WB9SBD
.

A Contest 40 Years in The Making!