Topband: CQ WPX SSB Contest

Dave Sharred g3nkc at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 25 10:27:14 EDT 2023

Hi Roger,
I am surprised that you thought no one was on,  we are participating in the contest as EI23M,   40m was awful last night,  and we were on 160m  sporadically last night. , though we missed sunrise.
There were always SSB stations on whenever we were,  I think we worked abt 70 stations in total, and maybe 10 were USA,  W1, W2, WALL and a W8 I remember.
We had a good vertical, and a low dipole, we also had beverages out.  Dipole was very noisy, vert good for rx, beverages best
73 Dave, G3NKC
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android