Topband: Loop on Ground receiving antenna.

Jerry and Faye RadioXX at charter.net
Tue May 23 11:26:44 EDT 2023

You are correct.  It is rubbish.  I built it and recorded measurements
because there was so much hype about it.  I got exactly what I
expected.  A high angle omnidirectional antenna is not a DX receiving
antenna.  However if you are into NVIS it actually will improve S/N for
those signals (which is why some people think it is a low noise
receiving antenna).  It gets rid of all those low angle signals.

Jerry, K4SAV