Topband: Wednesday night activity report

David Raymond daraymond at iowatelecom.net
Wed Oct 18 23:19:13 EDT 2023

Conditions this evening in NA are not good.  But last night (Tuesday
evening NA time)  conditions were good as was CW activity.  I logged 11
EU's Tuesday evening.  Monday evening was also good with 10 EU's in the
log.  So all is not lost.  In the mornings I've been working VKs
regularly with varying conditions. However, I have yet to log a JA/Asian
station this season.  I've never gone this far into the season without
having multiple JA/ Q's in the log.

73. . . Dave, W0FLS